Saturday, January 28, 2006

Terror Alone

I walk, slowly, briskly, towards my doom
that waits so distinctly outside of this room

These forms wander softly without escape
from the moments of elation that we all await

But who are they to squander such things?
To be alone, to be free from what one should sing?

These days are all lost to the strife of the truth
If we dont bring together what is now so loose

I walk quickly and succinctly towards my doom
To show the world Peace from one piece of gloom

Where we wander and quibble from our thoughts so strong
We discover that our minds are all caught in its throng

So demeaning it's nature that it hides us so well
from the nature of night and the showers of hell

These days we wander expecting the worst
Only to find that humankind was there first

So to allow our thoughts to escape from it's whim
I must let myself free, so to escape from him

I run towards my maker, so swiftly so strong
That i knock off my feet, what is right and wrong

So strange are these days, that we find so amazing
If only we knew of the grief that is changing

Towards darkness it strides, to suppress all of light
And bring us within, a confiscated night

This time I am needed!
I must run towards the fight!
for all superceded!
I will, this, make right!

In times of destruction, all we know is fear
When who is to claim what is far and near?

This time is the end, of these mixed up emotions
Now all we shall know, is in these hateful notions

No comments: